Friday, September 23, 2011

New Fall Merchandise Now Available!


Two brand new print and button sets from the story "Sick Lardee" are now available for purchase in the shop (click HERE). Both are limited edition, containing six mini prints & three buttons, wrapped in a special ickle or Lardee crest packaging. And yes, I will be shipping internationally. For all purchases, please be patient as the packing and shipping can be very time consuming. Thank you again for all your support, it helps in keeping this blog running!

New Fall Merchandise




SET I - $ 12.00 USD
( 6 mini prints & 3 buttons, with Lardee Crest Package)

New Fall Merchandise

New Fall Merchandise

New Fall Merchandise

Detail: A set of six mini prints on Mohawk Superfine Smooth Paper, 16pt thickness with Matte finish ( 5" x 3.25") and 3 buttons (1" Diameter).



SET II - $ 12.00 USD
( 6 mini prints & 3 buttons, with ickle Crest Package)

New Fall Merchandise

New Fall Merchandise

New Fall Merchandise

Detail: A set of six mini prints on Mohawk Superfine Smooth Paper, 16pt thickness with Matte finish ( 5" x 3.25") and 3 buttons (1" Diameter).


22 comments:

Stewey said...

Can't wait - I'm heading to the shop now!
Stewey

MissInvisible said...

omg. surely.i will buy it!

Craxyknas said...

Love thoose cute pins! :)

Keng said...

Eeee! Loving the custom crests. :D
I noticed something at the shop, though. I was able to add set ii to my cart, but not set i. :[

Ellen Lundberg said...

Oh, how nice:)
What beautiful cards and pins!^^

MonsieurFroggy said...

wooo, you did something amazing with the crests :-0

Randal Pruss said...

Yes I'm having the same issue where I'm unable to add Set I. Does that mean that set is sold out or is it just a glitch?

Henry Tan said...

Just purchased both set.
Am anxiously waiting for it to come.
Thanks.

Maja Hurtigh said...

Thank you for your fantastic, inspiring blog! :D I really sant to by a My little miljtoof-book, bit is it possible? Espescially this new one from your latest tale... And I love your "normal" updates and would love to have a book with them too :) where can I find this?

Greetings from Sweden (Sverige, Stockholm)! :D

Maja Hurtigh said...

Sorry for my spelning... Autocorrect spoiles everything (iphone)

Maja Hurtigh said...

Spelling!!! Not "spelning" (="playing" in swedish)

khalis_damia said...

aww, lovely!
surely gonna buy both!
err, i'm in Malaysia by the way.
how to order?

Camille said...

I love Mily Toof !!!

:)

http://camilleillustration.blogspot.com/

TIKIFRUIT said...

cute,good work dude

Signorina Stravinsky said...

I'd like to order only one button, is it possible?? pleeeaaaase?

Stewey said...

I just received my prints and buttons, and I love them!
Thank you so much!
Stewey

Lisa said...

Just got mine today! Thank you! They are so perfectly wrapped I haven't opened them yet!

Czaerana said...

I got my set today! Love, love, love the wee buttons and the prints! I love the presentation of the set, from the twine to the paper wrapper printed with ickle's coat of arms to the little leaves sprinkled inside.
You are a magic-maker, Inhae!

Cosmetic Dentists Melbourne said...

They are so cute... absolutely creative

Sydney said...

so cute! get well soon Lardee ;)

sydsense.blogspot.com

x said...

Sooooo cute! Really creative, Inhae.
<3

Jola said...

Those are lovely!! :)

http://loving-living-and-laughing.blogspot.com/